Lucius Banda, Skeffa Chimoto and More Share Condolence Messages following Joseph Tembo’s Death


Condolence messages are pouring in on social media following the unexpected death of veteran musician and producer Joseph Tembo who died on Thursday after a short illness.
The Auze Mbudye hit maker is said to have suffered from Malaria and died at Kamuzu Central Hospital (KCH) in the capital city

Colleagues like Lucius Banda, Skeffa Chimoto and others have since expressed their shock and condolences.
Writing on his official facebook page Skeffa Chimoto wrote: “It is very shocking to learn about the untimely, painful death of my longtime friend and an icon of Malawi music Hon Joseph Temboh, a former legislator in Malawi August House, not only that but one of the finest music producers of all times, a father, an uncle, a brother and a friend to many.”
“Words fail to express, I am really shocked.”
Straight from performances in South Africa, Soldier Lucius Banda said: “Sad to land home to the news of Joseph Tembo’s death. He was one of my greatest musicians and producers.”
On his part Thocco Katimba wrote: “So sad to loose such a great talented man. He produced my first single Ndalipeza Banja in the year 2000 and then my first successful Album in 2005. He produced the Anaphiri Hit just to mention but a few. He shaped my Music as a producer. I have lost, we have lost. Rest well my Brother.”
Concurring with Katimba’s remarks Lloyd Phiri wrote: “I can”t believe you are no longer with us… I have to believe that God has bigger plans for you.
“We were coworkers in the world of music production. Words cannot express my sorrow. The studio music production will not be the same without you Joseph Tembo. You will be missed.”
“Rest well Hon Joseph Tembo, you still remain Legend in music ministry!! Will still remember you because of your humble spirit…” writes Steve Wazisomo Muliya.
Meanwhile, the remains of Tembo will be laid to rest tomorrow, 21st December at HHI Cemetery in Blantyre.

Post a Comment

0 Comments